Create and process MS Office files in your Oracle database
PL/OFFX provides a tool for reporting and authoring your documents and worksheets faster, easier and more secure than other tools. If you use an Oracle server you can use the resources provided to you by the Oracle server more efficiently because of the PL/SQL language. Use your desktop application or SQL*PLUS to create the documents and sheets you need in high quality.
Some benefits of the PL/SQL language:
- Minimal security risks because of the integration into your Oracle server
- It is a widely known language between programmers because of its simplicity and efficiency.
- There is no need for a separate tool, therefore you can achieve higher performance at a lower cost.
- You can easily access and use data from your Oracle server through PL/SQL.
PL/OFFX is the perfect solution for companies using XLSX sheets and DOCX documents. It provides every tool to format and design your documents and sheets.
Using the Template Engine
Quick and Easy
Given the integration of the PL/SQL language it is one of the quickest and easiest ways to generate the reports or documents you need based on data from your Oracle server. Since PL/OFFX deals with the burdens of the XML data structures you can focus on arranging the data and text or even graphics, images, formulas and filters.
You can use the PL/OFFX for the following tasks:
- Create or Parse DOCX documents directly on an Oracle server
- Create or Parse XLSX sheets on an Oracle server
- Import XLS/XLSX sheets data directly into your database
- Create reports and documents from database
- Add reporting capability to APEX applications